Support Orders can be changed or modified. This can be done by agreement between all the parties or by court order after filing a Petition to Modify Support. A change of circumstance in either or both the parties can justify the modification of a support order. Support orders can be increased, decreased or terminated for proper reasons. A change in income or custody of children justifies modification of a child support or spousal support order.

Attorney Ghen is a family lawyer who represents clients seeking to modify a support order as well as defending against a change or modification of current support orders in Berks County, Pennsylvania.